200 hour Yoga Teacher Training (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
200-hour YOGA TEACHER TRAINING with Erica Nunnally • 2019/2020
A comprehensive Yoga Alliance approved 200 hour teaching immersion for those who wish to teach Yoga and for those who want to seriously deepen their practice. Six months of regular practice is recommended for entry into this program. If you have been practicing less than that, but with intense commitment, please contact Erica, the Program Director, to discuss your situation.
This training will produce well-rounded, engaging, knowledgeable Yoga teachers. Upon completion of this training, you will have gained a toolkit of Yoga lessons on history, philosophy, anatomy and injury, safe sequencing, spirituality, energy, ethics, and business practices. Guest teachers will join our training at times.
This 200 hour training includes intense study of: asana (postures), pranayama (breath work), meditation and other traditional yoga techniques. We will utilize demonstration, observation, assisting, and instruction to guide your understanding and mastery of the yoga techniques. You will spend a significant amount of time practicing teaching, observing others teach and hearing/giving feedback.
Although this training is primarily a vinyasa centered training, you will explore various styles of yoga as well as the history of Yoga.
To understand better how yoga works, anatomy will be a large part of this training. Anatomy is the study of the internal workings of something. We will study the mind, the body, and the spirit and how the state of each has a unique and direct impact on the student experience. You will learn safe techniques to access and release tension from all three areas. Using your own experiences as a student, we’ll take a look at yoga lifestyle and discuss ethics for yoga teachers. Your non-contact hours will be met through required reading, field trips, observing classes, assisting yoga classes and your seva (selfless service) project.
- October 5-6
- November 2-3
- December 7-8
- January 4-5
- February 1-2
- March 7-8
- April 4-5
- May 2-3
- June 6-7 (Graduation)
Please set aside the following holiday Mondays for inclement weather make-up days: January 20 and February 17
TIMES and LOCATION
- 9:00AM - 5:00PM on Saturdays and Sundays at Quantum Health & Wellness
- You will receive no less than 144 contacts hours with Lead Training Faculty and your remaining hours will be meet through reading assignments, journaling assignments, homework, field trips and the like.
- Flexible payment plans are available, please contact KristIn for details.
- Early Registration Savings - $300.00 savings (for a total of $2700). To receive the early registration discount, you must reserve your space with your contract and non-refundable deposit of $300 by April 1, 2019.
- To be fair to the students who submitted on time, we will not honor any early bird savings past this date.
- The remaining tuition will be charged in equal increments according to a schedule until paid in full. All tuition must be paid in full by April 1, 2020.
- Regular Tuition - $3000. To hold your spot, the non-refundable deposit of $300 and the program contract are due by August 1, 2019. The remaining tuition will be charged in equal increments automatically until tuition is paid in full.
- All tuition must be paid in full by April 1, 2020.
- If you would prefer to pay with cash or a check, we can make an arrangements with you.
- If you would prefer to pay for the whole tuition in lump sum, you will receive a discount; bringing your tuition total to $2700. You would need to pay this amount by August 1, 2019.
Use the links below to submit your Intention Statement, your Contract, and place your deposit online. Cash, checks, and cards are acceptable forms of payment. If you prefer to mail your payments, please connect with Kristin to make arrangements.
- “This training was such an amazing experience for me. It’s hard to put it into words...you just need to experience it for yourself.” — Rebecca
- “This training changed my life...for good.” — Allie
- "Life changing! "
- “I don’t want to sound like a commercial; but training with Erica is a life changing experience. If you can, do it.” — Katie K.
- “She is so instructional; thoughtful and respectful of where I am working.” — Peter H.
- "Attentive and engaged."
- “I joined this training because Erica took the time to listen to me. She just ‘gets’ it. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again!”